For information on FEMA's activities in North Dakota, please visit North Dakota Severe Storms and Flooding from FEMA.
For information on FEMA's activities in Minnesota, please visit Minnesota Severe Storms and Flooding from FEMA.
Red River Valley Resources
- Know More: Red River Valley Flooding Resources - Where to volunteer, how to stay safe and more....
- Red River flood: Resources and links - A list of resources with information about the flooding in the Red River Valley.
- Clay County Flood Information - From the Clay County Sheriff's Department, Clay County Highway Department.
- City of Moorhead Flood Information - Up to date information on the 2009 flood in Moorhead
North Dakota Resources
- City of Fargo Flood Information - The City of Fargo has prepared a contingency evacuation plan for residents who live within the secondary dike system.
- The "Fargo Flood" Homepage - The Fargo Flood Homepage provides access to scientific and historical information on flooding in the Fargo region. City of Grand Forks 2009 Flood Fight - Designed to help residents follow the level of the Red River in Grand Forks, ND..
- Fargo Geology - Current water levels for the Red River and its tributaries in the Fargo region
- Flood Information: Disaster Education - What to do before and after the flood, from sandbagging to sump pumps
- North Dakota State Government - State resources supporting flood fight efforts
- Federal, State, And Local Partnerships Key To Flood Fighting In North Dakota - FEMA and numerous federal and state partners are continuing to join forces to support North Dakota communities facing severe flood threats.
- Emergency Watershed Protection Program (EWP) Floodplain Easement - Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) assists landowners in restoring the hydrology and native plant communities within the easement area.
- North Dakota Water Science Center - Flood tracking charts for North Dakota and selected tributaries