New Stuff to Blog About and More

Obama's Big Challenge

You may have thought that the economy and the wars were the big challenges that facew the President-elect. There is another one. Smoking.

Yep, the many who scaled the highest political mountain, successfully, has been less than successful in something that can is responsible for one in five deaths and costs tens of billions of dollars in health care. Media reports say that he has been smoking for nearly 20 years.



Noting that the White House was a no-smoking zone, Tom Brokaw asked Obama,
"Have you stopped smoking?"

"I have," Obama replied, smiling broadly. "What I said was that there are times where I have fallen off the wagon."

"Wait a minute," Brokaw interjected, "that means you haven't stopped."

"Fair enough," Obama said. "What I would say is that I have done a terrific job under the circumstances of making myself much healthier. You will not see any violations of these rules in the White House."

Obama was known on the presidential campaign trail chewing Nicorette gum.

Stumble It!

0 comments:

Find it Here

Custom Search