New Stuff to Blog About and More

Sarah Palin and Larry King



Try Ask Sponsored Listings





Larry King: "What role do you think you have in the Republican party?

Palin: "Every Republican governor has a role to play in the front lines…what I can do specifically is in making the nation become energy independen…"

Larry King: "Are you ready to run for the presidency?

Palin: "I am not going to close any doors to opportunity…if the door is open to me to do so…I belive it would be in the nation’s best interest…"

Larry King: "Should you have not done the Katie Couric interviews?"

Palin: "Her questions were fair, I am who I am I call it like I see it…certainly, I should have done the interview."

MSNBC had this to say...



Find Free Money For College!


Stumble It!

0 comments:

Find it Here

Custom Search