New Stuff to Blog About and More

In the News; April 13, 2008

First off, thanks to all of my faithful visitors who have been putting up with the transition to a new blog host. Apparently, my former host didn't like my move and deleted all of my old posts- all 250 of them. If you are considering writing your own blog, I strongly suggest you seek out Blogger. It is so easy to use for anyone! I'd be happy to help you out if you e-mail me your questions.

In the news today....

The are reports that Britney Spears was involved in a minor traffic accident on a Los Angeles freeway Saturday. A California Highway Patrol Officer says the two-car collision occurred about 8:20 p.m. Saturday on the northbound 405 at the 101 freeway. The officered stated that it was a minor accident and nobody was hurt.

Dr. Phil to the rescue. Employees of the "Dr. Phil" television show posted bail for a central Florida teenager jailed for taking part in a videotaped beating of another teen, a spokeswoman for the show's host confirmed Saturday. Staff members of the talk show helped one of eight teens facing charges in the case — post bond this weekend, "Dr. Phil" McGraw's spokeswoman Terri Corigliano said in an e-mail. According to one show source, the show's producers were in the process of booking guests for a program about the case. Can't wait to see Dr. Phil tear these bullies apart.

In NEW ORLEANS a man ate 35 dozen oysters in eight minutes. He won the Acme World Oyster Eating championship belt — leather, with a silver dish featuring an oyster on the half-shell .



Picture of the day...


Christie's employees hold a painting entitled 'Benefits Supervisor Sleeping' by German artist Lucian Freud at Christie's auction house in London, on April 11, 2008. The woman who posed naked for Freud revealed Saturday she was paid 20 pounds -- and the resulting painting is expected to become the most expensive work by a living artist.
(AFP/File/Shaun Curry)





shakespere

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i'm happy to exhibit that
I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed.
I most certainly will make sure to do not overlook this web site and
provides it a look on a continuing basis.

Stop by my blog post ... all auto insurance

Find it Here

Custom Search